Friday, July 26, 2013

My Review of Born in Flames (Born in Flames 1) by Candace Knoebel

Kindle ][ Kindle uk ][ Nook ][ GoodReads

This an amazing start to this series. The characters each have their own feel and the reader will mostly feel a connection to Aurora.
There were a couple of minor errors, and only one I had an actual problem with. There's a scene where Aurora receives a letter and while she reads it aloud and claims Fenn is mentioned in it by name, he isn't. I reread the letter passage four times just to be sure on this.
Other than the font size being really small (I have a kindle keyboard that does not have the option of adjusting font size) I absolutely loved the story. It has without a doubt caught my interest and I look forward to reading the next book to see how much Aurora, Fenn, and Alexis grow from what they are now.
I give this book 4 of 5 paws

No comments:

Post a Comment